Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have 2006 300 touring with 6 cd stereo, I want to upgrade it to chrysler nav, do I have to changa the wiring or need the new plugs, can anyone help me.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i dunno what you'll need, but mine will be up for sale in a couple of weeks. it will come with bezel and in motion hack disc.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi, And welcome to the forum from Scotland. Sorry can't help you on your SatNav problem as apparently a different system is fitted to European models anyway. Looks like you are getting plenty of help anyway - hope it works out for you

Cheers John

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I think as long as your getting a nav from an 05-07 model, there shouldn't be any problems with the wiring. Plug and play. 08 is when they went to the Mygig system and I'm not sure the wiring is gonna be the same. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No It is not accepting the nve cd.
I get the message "navigation cd read problem"
Can you help me please
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:smashfrea I have only one harness with one plug, one antina plug and one navigation antina plug. someone told me that Navigation system needs 2 harnesses and 2 plug which going to stereo, one big and one small, I have only big plug.
Can you help me please
thanks

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
:smashfrea I have only one harness with one plug, one antina plug and one navigation antina plug. someone told me that Navigation system needs 2 harnesses and 2 plug which going to stereo, one big and one small, I have only big plug.
Can you help me please
thanks
I have a 300c and when I installed nav unit there was 1 radio plug 1 antenna and 1 for nav sat receiver .
Sounds like a bad dvd disk or problems with the nav player.
Is it a original disk or copy?
GAry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts