Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I did my routine inspection of my 08 300lx the other day I noticed some pink/orange fluid. I whipped it with a cloth clean and did a test drive, when I checked it again I saw more fluid. One end of the whoes goes to the radiator and the other I think might go to engine although I am not sure. My coolant is also very low and its the same color as this fluid. pink/orange ish.

I am not a mechanic, but I do my own oil changes. I am also not working right now only a little big when I get side jobs. So I would like be able to fix this myself with your help. Would be as simple as removing the bolts and replacing the gasket? My lx has 51K miles

·
Registered
5 Posts
coolant air bleeder installation tips

Hey chrysler 2.7l owners save your bucks dealer wanted well over $500 i did mines myself in about a 1hrs time but only if your gentle and handy. The intake does not have to come off theres a 10mm screw @ the back of the right head holding that pipe running under the intake,take that a loose then take the coolant air bleeder off once all screws are off take a big screwdriver and gentle rock the top hose connector pipe off then reverse the same to install. Trust me to me no time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts