Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
US Wheel had a good showing at this years 08 Spring Festival. Each day, more and more LX's are now getting USW forged wheels for there rides.

USW had 7 sets of there wheels on some beautiful LX's, at 08 SF.

The original and first style forged wheel from USW back in 06, The D-LUX. These looked great with the black tubs and polished centers on this Charger.

The 5G's by USW were on 2 Magnums. The red set were amazing and the flames on top of each spoke is incredible.

The other set of 5G's on a black magnum.

This is the ICE version 1.

This is another new design for 08 by USW, called the Stiletto.

The Imperial. (also new for 08)

The Extravagant.

There would have been an 8th set of USW on display at 08SF but my Bee was not running right and did not make the trip out west for SF. This is the Blaze wheel by USW, on my Bee.

I remember at the first SF in 06, I was the only one with the first set of D-Lux's on my 300. I am glad others have now found out how incredible these wheels are and there rides all looked incredible at this years 08 SF.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I'm drooling at all those gorgeous rims but even more at your sweet Bee sitting on the driveway. It's out of this world and I'm sad to hear it's still out of commission.

Now I know why I couldn't find you on Saturday......you were taking all those pics of the different rims.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Damit Mark
This makes me want to get rid of my crappy Foose rims.

That Bee of yours stealls the show from all the other cars thou sorry guys its just :scared:

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm drooling at all those gorgeous rims but even more at your sweet Bee sitting on the driveway. It's out of this world and I'm sad to hear it's still out of commission.

Now I know why I couldn't find you on Saturday......you were taking all those pics of the different rims.

bruno
I was everywhere at SF. Not just with the USW boys. Those pics were taken when they told me to come over after they staged the cars. This year SF was so big it was impossible to see all the cars, but I sure tried too.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damit Mark
This makes me want to get rid of my crappy Foose rims.

That Bee of yours stealls the show from all the other cars thou sorry guys its just :scared:
Thanks Eric. It was great to see you and your wife this year. Glad you made it back to SF.

·
Administrator
23,442 Posts
Jeez Mark, your car looks incredible and I think I like the wheels the BEST. Sorry to hear about your engine troubles too. I heard about it on Friday, but didn't want to comment on it till you did. That's such a shame especially after all that preparation.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeez Mark, your car looks incredible and I think I like the wheels the BEST. Sorry to hear about your engine troubles too. I heard about it on Friday, but didn't want to comment on it till you did. That's such a shame especially after all that preparation.

Bernie
Thanks Bernie for the kind words. I love the way the Blaze wheel that I designed for USW turned out on my Bee as well. No worries, we will have the Bee hopefully running soon.

I sure wish you would consider flying out to next years Spring Festival. It has not been the same without you since you came to SF1. Heck, fly out next year, I may do the same. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bee looks great mark. When does the surf board go to the dumpster? :)
As soon as I can get my smooth trunk lid installed the surf board will be gone. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn Mark. That Bee is looking goooooood. Will it be ready for the April 5th cruise?.
Thanks D. If I can get the motor running and then to the metal fabricators shop to roll the rear fenders then yes. But most likely not.

·
Administrator
23,442 Posts
Thanks Bernie for the kind words. I love the way the Blaze wheel that I designed for USW turned out on my Bee as well. No worries, we will have the Bee hopefully running soon.

I sure wish you would consider flying out to next years Spring Festival. It has not been the same without you since you came to SF1. Heck, fly out next year, I may do the same. :cool:
Things just didn't pan out this year Mark. Next year is a whole new story and ya never know! Hope to see you though!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Sharp ass ride Mark!! Wish she'd of made it to the SF so she'd get the attention she deserves!!

Maybe one of the Magazines will sniff er out and do a feature.....

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sharp ass ride Mark!! Wish she'd of made it to the SF so she'd get the attention she deserves!!

Maybe one of the Magazines will sniff er out and do a feature.....
Thanks bro. If anybody is going to this years SEMA show, you can see the Bee there. Grip Tuning is putting the Bee in there booth at this years SEMA show. Come on by and check it out at Grip Tuning.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
SEMA!?!!!

Sweet!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts