Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off to the States on a trip soon:) .

I will be in Boston, Tampa, Dallas, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles & Honolulu. (sorry Steve, not Cleveland this trip!)

Question, any one know of any good Chrysler / aftermarket shops in any of these cities.

That way, if not, I won't waste any time asking when I'm there!.

I'm sure Vegas & LA will have some, but not about the others.

Obviously personal recommendations are the best!.

& sorry, i've only got the regulation 22 kg allowance, so I can't bring back a pair of heads, stroker crank, rods & pistons for anyone...

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Keith, I bought my CAI and other bits and pieces from A Chrysler dealer north of LA. I was actually after another package (chrome highlight upgrade for the SRT) and the checked their computer and it seemed like the Chrysler dealer at Newport Beach had the best range of stock. I have ducked into Chrysler dealerships in the southwest and none had much aftermarket (or factory options) in stock, but all offered to order in if I supplied my VIN.

On the baggage allowance, 22KGs??? The trans-Pacific route always has a 2 bag limit with no weight restriction (within reason). Don't tell me they have introduced a weight limit?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
hey mate we could still hook up as i'm still travelling around at the moment, and yes make sure yoour bag isn't over 50lbs or they charge you upto $50-$100 per bag extra

1 - 3 of 3 Posts