Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Chrysler 300 2012 and I my phone when plugged in to the USB would play music fine no problems but it was already ready as no files found and I picked up some girl and she plugged her phone in and no problems then when I dropped her off and plugged my phone back in it read as it can’t connect to 2 accessories or saying it’s already connected to an accessory. She forgot the Bluetooth on her deceive and everything yet it stil says s that

·
Registered
2011 Chrysler 300 C AWD
31 Posts
I have a Chrysler 300 2012 and I my phone when plugged in to the USB would play music fine no problems but it was already ready as no files found and I picked up some girl and she plugged her phone in and no problems then when I dropped her off and plugged my phone back in it read as it can’t connect to 2 accessories or saying it’s already connected to an accessory. She forgot the Bluetooth on her deceive and everything yet it stil says s that
Go into phone tab on uconnect screen and select audio device connect instead of phone connect and reconnect your device.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts