Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
At a current level of 5 confirmed purchases, we will sell these for $349.95 plus shipping. This is an incredible price savings, only available by group purchases, as volume purchases help to reduce costs. If you are ready to start, just give us the go ahead by talking to me at 1-800-456-5337, or Place your order on our website to get your exhaust system ordered. We will change the prices on our side once your order has been placed. Please post in this section after you have placed your order so that we can keep track of the group buy.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
At a current level of 5 confirmed purchases, we will sell these for $349.95 plus shipping. This is an incredible price savings, only available by group purchases, as volume purchases help to reduce costs. If you are ready to start, just give us the go ahead by talking to me at 1-800-456-5337, or Place your order on our website to get your exhaust system ordered. We will change the prices on our side once your order has been placed. Please post in this section after you have placed your order so that we can keep track of the group buy.

Jeff
That is truly outstanding pricing, Jeff. I'd imagine a lot of forum members will be participating.

(Later) I can't find this item on your Web page. A specific URL is needed so all specs can be verified.

Do you have a part number yet for the new coil-over springs for the 300C that are due out any time? Any product descriptions for them?

Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Meister said:
That is truly outstanding pricing, Jeff. I'd imagine a lot of forum members will be participating.

(Later) I can't find this item on your Web page. A specific URL is needed so all specs can be verified.

Do you have a part number yet for the new coil-over springs for the 300C that are due out any time? Any product descriptions for them?

Thanks.
I spoke to Mopar Performance yesterday and the coilovers are still in the testing phase. They are not available yet.
Jeff

PS
Web Site was updated late yesterday afternoon to simplify the locating of this exhaust kit. Look under Chrysler 300, model year, then Cat-Back Exhaust. Look for PT# 82209611, that is the kit for the group buy.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I spoke to Mopar Performance yesterday and the coilovers are still in the testing phase. They are not available yet.
Jeff

PS
Web Site was updated late yesterday afternoon to simplify the locating of this exhaust kit. Look under Chrysler 300, model year, then Cat-Back Exhaust. Look for PT# 82209611, that is the kit for the group buy.
Thx Jeff. What's the word on the new Mopar headers for the 5.7L LX Hemis?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Heads up! For V-6 motors ONLY

Jeff, if you hadn't noticed, the name of this forum is 300C Forums. C as in 5.7L Hemi.

Not that we don't have some great folks here in cars other than the C, but if you're going to advertise an item on this forum, especially a group buy item, that is not a fit for the 300C it would be most appropriate of you to state so clearly, right up front.

Now that you've had the Web page fixed to where the item is finally findable, we learn that "Mopar Exhuast System 82209611" is for the 3.5L V-6, only.

Not a sterling job of marketing, IMO.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Meister,
Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We have corrected the title to clarify this. It was not intentional, just a poor oversight in our efforts to bring a quality product at a reasonable price to the forum members. We will try to be more careful in future posts.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Meister,
Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We have corrected the title to clarify this. It was not intentional, just a poor oversight in our efforts to bring a quality product at a reasonable price to the forum members. We will try to be more careful in future posts.
And thank you, Ted, for your professional response.

We appreciate both the excellent pricing that Mopar Service Center is offering to our forum members, and the definitive labeling of the offered product.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well there is a promo available at the same level as post #1. As long as we have 5 or more people who will purchase, we can do this at $349.95 plus shipping. This is a fairly large box, aproximately 64"x18"x15" in size, and weighs in at 48 pounds. This will be classified as oversize in shipping volume, so the shipping charges are estimated at $40.00 across most of the US. Alaska and Hawaii would definetely be higher, and some places may be even lower slightly. This is a fair estimate of the shipping based on the volume of cat-back kits we have sent all over the country.

Now here is the rules:
You must place your order across the web site at the web site price (our system does not bill you automatically). Use the discount coupon code MPSCGB, this will identify your order as a group buy. Will will post the confirmed buyers list in this thread. I will run this group buy until Aug 15th to give buyers a chance to get on the list. At that time we will submit the order to Chrysler as a volume purchase. Once the product arrives here we will invoice the customer and ship the products out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts