Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I am about to order a Xenon bodykit for my v6 base 300.
Car and Truck Body Kits, Carbon Fiber Hoods, Trunks, Z3 Fenders, Wings, Ground Effects, Wide Body Kit, bodykits, hood, trunk, bodykit.

Do i need to do the 300 conversion before I replace the front fascia or will the kit cover this problem?

If I need to do the conversion is this what I need?
300 Base, Limited, & Touring Model to 300C Conversion Kit

Are there any cheaper alternatives? I am totally in love with the Xenon front end and I would like to get the front fascia work done right away. Please advise me so that I can proceed with this mod.

Or would it be cheaper if I just ordered the front fasica from

Octane Motorsports

And get cheaper rear valance and side skirts?

Am confused.

·
Registered
463 Posts
yep you buy that, after all, you are buying a whole new bumper and that is pretty much what you need so the headlights will work.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all you have to do if you plan on getting the xenon front end is get the headlights. I'm sure the foglights are the same.
?????

·
Registered
463 Posts
oh Im sorry, for the xenon kit if you look at the headlights they curve and they use the 300c headlights and if you get that conversion kit from Whyckoff chrysler it comes with foglights and you actually mount them just like the xenon picture shows.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
there are 2 xenon kits

one that works with the base/touring headlights

one that works with the C/srt headlights

if you buy the kit for the c/srt headlights, you need new headlights too, which will set you back at least another 3 bills

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
there are 2 xenon kits

if you buy the kit for the c/srt headlights, you need new headlights too, which will set you back at least another 3 bills
Said much better.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there are 2 xenon kits

thank you! that explanation helped.

does anyone have any pictures of xenon for base/touring? If it don't work out am just going to go with the octane front and get the skirts and rear from elegante.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
going with this -

minus the bentley style eyelids - i will get the VIP eyebrows though or custom make it in a bodyshop later.

My heads are dark smoked. Hopefully it will come together good.

Ordered for the front fascia from Grip and rest from elegante (skirts and rear) Cheap :D

I'll get the estimated delivery date tommorrow.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i think it will look better if u change the head lights

Guys I am about to order a Xenon bodykit for my v6 base 300.
Car and Truck Body Kits, Carbon Fiber Hoods, Trunks, Z3 Fenders, Wings, Ground Effects, Wide Body Kit, bodykits, hood, trunk, bodykit.

Do i need to do the 300 conversion before I replace the front fascia or will the kit cover this problem?

If I need to do the conversion is this what I need?
300 Base, Limited, & Touring Model to 300C Conversion Kit

Are there any cheaper alternatives? I am totally in love with the Xenon front end and I would like to get the front fascia work done right away. Please advise me so that I can proceed with this mod.

Or would it be cheaper if I just ordered the front fasica from

Octane Motorsports

And get cheaper rear valance and side skirts?

Am confused.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Xenon is the sh!t

I know this is an older thread, but better late than never. Bro, you would not be sorry with the Xenon. Buy the lights!!!! Check this out.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol I went with the JT Bonn EVO kit - however I am changing my front fascia to GTR kit soon. Yeah I love those smokes. My rear smokes are xenons but my fronts were smoked by me. I think I will get the xenons for that too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts