Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any live or been to valencia, ca is it a nice place or...? any imput would be appreciated if you know the area. thanks

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
very nice looking place. the designer of valencia designed Irvine afterwards.

valencia is a clean city, mostly older-aged white Americans..

homes are dirt cheap, my bro just picked up a place 2bdr 2bth 1400sq ft with pool and patio.. for $300k

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
im looking at a brand new built home for 300k 2b 2b 1400 sq ft as well, fully equipt inside appliances n such as well 2 car garauge the works

thanks for the info

·
Banned
651 Posts
valencia is the shyt! its in the middle of nowhere but six flags magic mountains is there. Right across the street is one of the nicest inside/outside beautifuly designed entertainment area with tons of things to do. Plus valencia is packed full of hot delicious hoez from all over they place. they flock there to shop and go to six flags. I would love to live there

·
Registered
243 Posts
I used to live there before I moved to vegas... its a nice quiet place... only thing that I hated is the traffic getting in and out of there... you only have the 5 frwy or the 14 frwy if youre way inside valencia. Specially if theres a long weekend...OMG its insane... you better off staying home on those weekends...

and yes theres a whole lot of MILFS...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I used to live there before I moved to vegas... its a nice quiet place... only thing that I hated is the traffic getting in and out of there... you only have the 5 frwy or the 14 frwy if youre way inside valencia. Specially if theres a long weekend...OMG its insane... you better off staying home on those weekends...

and yes theres a whole lot of MILFS...
yeah i went up there on sunday i def know what your talking about. me loves milfs :fing02:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
forgot to mention.. theres the lovely tunnel that likes to blow up with 30 car pile ups
where is that at? lol didnt see A "tunnel"

·
Registered
243 Posts
hahaha...yeah that truck route... they have that sign "slippery when wet" its slippery alright! thats what cause the big pile up in there cause truckers hates havin cars there so they would brake check them... and next thing you kno all the cars are slidin sideways...

you wanna see MILFS go to shopping areas... OMFG! and its not bad doing the grocery also... now thats the place to see them dress to kill haha

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
right after where the 5 and 14 split.. ON the 5... a few months ago... it was on the news.. 29 car pile up.. where u been man? living IN a tunnel ? lol
must be .... lol

i drove up the 405 to the 5 and i think the exit was magic mountain...
should i of seen the tunnel on that route?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
hahaha...yeah that truck route... they have that sign "slippery when wet" its slippery alright! thats what cause the big pile up in there cause truckers hates havin cars there so they would brake check them... and next thing you kno all the cars are slidin sideways...

you wanna see MILFS go to shopping areas... OMFG! and its not bad doing the grocery also... now thats the place to see them dress to kill haha
i gonna shop everyday then :headbang:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i believe so...

btw, kinda of topic, but go to IKEA if you want to see milfs.
in valencia or the ikea by us off of 405? lol its not really off topic im always up to seeing hot ladys.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
must be .... lol

i drove up the 405 to the 5 and i think the exit was magic mountain...
should i of seen the tunnel on that route?
The truck tunnel is south of the 14 interchange on the northbound 5 freeway. Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
very nice looking place. the designer of valencia designed Irvine afterwards.

valencia is a clean city, mostly older-aged white Americans..

homes are dirt cheap, my bro just picked up a place 2bdr 2bth 1400sq ft with pool and patio.. for $300k
is your brother a 300 owner?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
hey fellas thanks for all the info on valencia but i decided to go with a house in Laguna niguel, I made an offer two days ago and they accepted it last night woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad im staying in this area i love the weather down here.

·
Registered
243 Posts
CONGRATS! Ya stay as far as possible from valencia... they have "fire season" hahaha... like really every summer you gotta expect it... I put up with it for about 5yrs... and thats all I can handle... and also the crazy traffic getting in n out of that city wheww...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts