Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done an install of a valentine one. I used a power cord with little plugs on it to tap into my rear view mirror on my C-6 and it makes a very clean install.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glenwild said:
Has anyone done an install of a valentine one. I used a power cord with little plugs on it to tap into my rear view mirror on my C-6 and it makes a very clean install.
I did an instll on mine where I tapped into the cig lighter next to the ash tray.
I don't have the smokers package so the power is only on with the key in and turned.

I then ran the wire under the stearing wheel and up the 'A' piller to the roof line.
( I removed the panels under the stering wheel etc. )

·
Registered
50 Posts
My wife took my Valentine for the SRT and won't give it back; She's right it belongs on the SRT8, you go girl.

amant

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just order a new Valentine One and a visor quick connect electrical cord from [email protected]. The back of the 300C visor has connections similar to my C6. This is the easy clean connection for your radar dectector.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quick Connect mirror color map?

Thanks for this info. what length did you order? 6inch? Do you know what color yellow and black quick connects plug into on the 300C mirror? is the color mapping the same as the c6 vette?

Glenwild said:
I just order a new Valentine One and a visor quick connect electrical cord from [email protected]. The back of the 300C visor has connections similar to my C6. This is the easy clean connection for your radar dectector.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts