Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a Valentine One radar detector mount? I would like to mount it to the rear view mirror.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pierre Orantes said:
Where can I get a Valentine One radar detector mount? I would like to mount it to the rear view mirror.

Anyone know?
Do you want the window mount or do you want to mount it to the mirror?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To the mirror

To the mirror. I have a RVM mount for the valentine one that is installed in my vette. It is solid, works great and it is in the prefect position.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pierre Orantes said:
To the mirror. I have a RVM mount for the valentine one that is installed in my vette. It is solid, works great and it is in the prefect position.
I have not seen a RVM mount. I use the window mount and made my own mirror connector cable for my V1.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GRR8-300C said:
I have not seen a RVM mount. I use the window mount and made my own mirror connector cable for my V1.
RVM - Rear View Mirror. Someone must make one for the V1.

How and where did you connect with the connector cable?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pierre Orantes said:
RVM - Rear View Mirror. Someone must make one for the V1.

How and where did you connect with the connector cable?
I brought a phone line cord from radio shack in black of course. I also brought small pin crimp terminals and crimped them to the red and green wires in the cord,then cut off the other wires. I installed the red wire pin to the first terminal in the 7 pin connector at the back of the mirror and the green wire pin to the second wire. The first pin is the one closest to the mirror mount.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GRR8-300C said:
I brought a phone line cord from radio shack in black of course. I also brought small pin crimp terminals and crimped them to the red and green wires in the cord,then cut off the other wires. I installed the red wire pin to the first terminal in the 7 pin connector at the back of the mirror and the green wire pin to the second wire. The first pin is the one closest to the mirror mount.
Do you have Uconnect in your mirror?

Can you take a photo of the connection at the back of the mirror to show me how you connected up?

TIA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts