1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Not digging the wheels. I gotta get a Corsa!!! Looks like they have some old school rectangular tips for the CORSA on the Challenger, I wonder if the mass-produced kit will come with those.

Intake and CORSA on the 6.1, you gotta love it:scared:

Eric

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Love it!If I was looking for a car right now this will be my choice.Love the look and sound.:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
223 Posts
They wrecked the car within seconds of starting the FIRST lap this weekend! Right after the straightaway at turn one!

LOL!

Everyone is OK... Except the car.

·
Registered
463 Posts
wow I feel embarrassed, I already noticed he seemed to drive a little weird from that you tube video...

·
Registered
693 Posts
I have to win the lottery REAL soon, i want one of the Challengers in a Stealth black with stealth grey stripes.....

·
Registered
390 Posts
Oh man, that is sad.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
They wrecked the car within seconds of starting the FIRST lap this weekend! Right after the straightaway at turn one!

LOL!

Everyone is OK... Except the car.

Well that's kind of heartbreaking.

Eric

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i know, i was planning on going to the Sealy track in a hour to see the car but when i read it wrecked this weekend i decided not to go.

btw...local event was cancelled after one lap on the wet track. no need to wreck more cars.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Gatta sell my C

1 - 15 of 15 Posts