Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from Las Vegas. I ordered my silver 300C in Sept and expect delivery in the next 2 weeks. I plan on 20's with 255/45/20, eibach and tint ASAP. Should be on the road soon. Also, just wanted to say how impressed I am with this site. Lots of great information.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Welcome to the forum vegas300c, and congrats on your order. I 'bet' you can hardly wait!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, 5 months later. They said it would be shipped on the 20th and to expect it in the next two weeks. I am so excited. Definitely worth the wait!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Vegas300c I just found these forums, and also live in vegas (er actually Henderson). I have been in the market for a 300c, who did you deal with? I have been shocked by the added dealer mark-ups posted on the windows around town. :eek: Hope your silver C arrives soon, see you on the streets.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried the dealship up near my house in the northwest and he wanted 43,000. I said, "I think I can get this car for 38,000", he went to his boss in the back room (like they always do) and said he couldn't come down at all. I thought that was ridiculous, so I left. I did my homework, so I called around. You have to deal with the "fleet" guy, he can get you the best deals if your planning on ordering it. I ended up getting mine in Pahrump for 38,000 minus 1,000 for financing with Chrysler. Total of 37,000 out the door. The key is to get the "out the door" price so you don't have to worry about all the added BS they try to throw in. They have a sister dealership in town, I can't remember which one they are but I will try and find out for you. You should be able to get the same price from them. I went to Pahrump casue the dealership in town said that they could only do 38,000 but I didn't realize that Pahrump was including the 1,000 for financing with them. I suggest being very prepared. Go to carsdirect.com, edmonds.com and the chrysler web site and find out exactly what your car costs. Usually you can get a car somewhere between invoice and msrp. Not this car. You will probably be paying a bit more than msrp. They will try for 5,ooo over msrp in town and 10,000 over msrp in LA. Also, make sure you call a few dealerships in town and have them bid against eachother. I went from 43,000 to 37,000 in 1 day. Not too shabby. That just paid for my wheels, tires, tint, stereo, airaid, borla, grill, eibach springs will a little left over for a coke.

·
Registered
92 Posts
lowest price

You wanted the "out the door " price meaning "give me a figure with all the taxes, all the fees, all the surcharges. all the add-ons and all the BS included. I wanted to do the same and the "code word" was the "drive away" price. You really have to be firm otherwise they try to slip in a lot of extras. ADP---what is this charge on the quote? Why it stands for "additional dealer profit"! Full marks for trying.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Not a bad deal indeed. I got my second 300c AWD for a deal too. Being that this was my second car I didn't have to order it and got one on the floor fully loaded, I mean fully, and they gave it to me for $1000 under sticker. Still had to pay $44,000 out the door. At least I know that I have the first AWD in the west coast. Makes me feel special since there are so many out here in Orange County.
Just a tip, really go to a shop to see in person what you like and then search online for a better price on upgrades. I've been doing just this and saved a bunch. There are also some really stand up people on this forum that are willing to hook you up for a great deal. In other words, welcome to the forum and start planning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts