Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

Here is an interesting question for the group. I know that my 300 is certified to run here in the US, but what about places like Canada? Would I have to drive with my headlights on in Canada,(Daytime Running Lights) or would I be OK if I drove without the headlights on during the day. Also, what changes are made to the car depending on where the car is sold, For instance, fuel requirements and emissions standards. I know that the 300 is sold in several different places around the world besides the US and Canada. It would be interesting to see what other international 300 and Magnum owners have to say. I look foreward to be hearing from the group soon. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
No problem here in Canada. You can drive your 300 anywhere.

Unless, of course, you are a Republican. Then the Mounties will round you up and deport you to a sugar cane plantation in Cuba. :p

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
gossame1 said:
Hello Gang,

Here is an interesting question for the group. I know that my 300 is certified to run here in the US, but what about places like Canada? Would I have to drive with my headlights on in Canada,(Daytime Running Lights) or would I be OK if I drove without the headlights on during the day. Also, what changes are made to the car depending on where the car is sold, For instance, fuel requirements and emissions standards. I know that the 300 is sold in several different places around the world besides the US and Canada. It would be interesting to see what other international 300 and Magnum owners have to say. I look foreward to be hearing from the group soon. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto
I saw your question over at Brampton forum & left you some info on gas prices etc.

Rambit :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts