Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a positive review for Adams Polishes as a Supporting Vendor at www.300cforums.com. This is not meant to mean I'm looking to be sponsored or get anything for free, but when I get good customer service I like to let others know.

At this point I haven't even tried the products yet. That starts tomorrow!!! After that I'll be letting everyone know what I thought with another review. This one's about my dealings with Justin as a customer and my order.

Some time ago I ordered a couple of kits from Adams. Unfortunately, there was some damaged items when I opened the box. Realizing things happen with shipping I contacted Justin by PM to see what could be worked out for replacements.

Without question Justin offered to make it right by replacing the damaged items immediately. Not only that, he gave me more than what had been damaged. This is the mark of a great vender guys, one that stands by their product and service. That's the name of the game in my books.

Have no fear ordering from Adams Polishes and let's all support them here. It's vendors like this that keep this place rollin'.:fing02:

Justin and/or Jason: How about letting the Canadians know what you have set up for us? I don't want to spoil the announcement for you, but this is worthy of getting the word out. Thanks again Justin!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Nice vendor review, Rambit! With Justin making it more than right for you, I also hope others will step up and support another first class vendor here at 3CF who demonstrates first class customer service and promotes a first class product.

bruno

·
Registered
463 Posts
that is great! I have never heard of someone going through such great lengths to make their customer happy, I am definitely getting from these guys.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Just a follow up to Bernie's experience. I ordered my detailing supplies from Justin last Thursday and I received them yesterday. I'm looking forward to trying out the products first chance I get. Bernie was right the detail spray smells awesome. It has this great cherry scent. I also ordered the under carriage spray which smells like grapes. As soon as I'm done using the products I'll be sure to take some pics and post them. I'll also post it for the weekly photo contest. Justin provided great service and is a great guy. Thank again Justin and Adam's Polishes!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Glad to hear you had an excellent ordering experience, CS. Looking forward to your detail review as well. Just don't drink the products, lol!

Then, you can post up pics of your car for the Adam's weekly contest.

bruno

1 - 5 of 5 Posts