Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as many of you know I recently traded my beloved 300 SRT for a CTS-V. (And yet I still hang at these forums because of the awesome people, but I digress). As such, I found myself in need of new rims/tires and for a proper winter setup (No more "all" seasons for me). Discount tire had great prices on the rims I needed (tires were located elsewhere as they didn't carry the brand I wanted). The rims shipped immediately and were here in a day or two. Sadly, UPS had their way with them. Having some experience with shipping heavier objects I shuddered to think of the bill of having to send them back. I called Discount Tire and left a voicemail (it was around 7pm my time) expecting to hear back the next day. To my surprise I got a call a few minutes later, return labels (at their cost) were sent to me and new rims were on the way, double boxed for protection. And for my "hassle" they even threw in a few freebie items (which as it turns out were critical). Everything came in perfectly and fast forward a few weeks to the install. Sadly, the OEM lugs wouldn't work (which I knew) and the lugs they shipped (for my "hassle", for free) also didn't work, too short, the locking key would get pushed out as they torqued down. I called back just to let them know for future reference that they didn't work and they sent me a different set, the next day (as my car was down until then), no questions asked. (Let's just say the set(s) they sent were not cheap either!) I am simply floored at the high level of customer service I've received from Andrew at Discount Tire and wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to consider shopping there first. Thank you to Andrew and Discount Tire for setting a new high bar in customer service! You took what could have been a terrible experience and turned it into one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had with a vendor.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts