Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need help deciding on which grill the color of my 300 is cool vanilla i still havent see a good pic of the cool vanilla with vertical grill and thats the grill i really like and I know the mesh with center bar looks great on the cool vanilla ne 1 got a good pic of a cool vanilla with the vertical grill or ne 1 seen it opinions needed....thanks guys

·
Registered
901 Posts
Mesh Grill w/Center Bar

300 on 22's Here are some pics of mine with mesh/center bar grill, from Chris over at aidi/eg classics:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Northern Rider said:
IMO, the Vertical Billet grille will give the car a "Lincoln" look, especially on Cool Vanilla from a distance .

My choice would be the mesh with centre bar.
Jon Titman from E&G Classics.

We had many requests for a "Classic" style grille for the 300. Due to the construction of the front fascia of the car, we are not able to manufacutre a frame similar to our Cadillac grilles.

While Lincoln has used vertical style grilles in the past, there is a car pictured here on the site that is recognized as one of the premier luxury automobiles in the world. it's production dates back more than 100 years and it's unique grille is unmistakable around the world. As we always say at E&G, it's your car, personalize it to your own tastes. Just use an E&G grille!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok guys agreed now seeing it on the white it does look like the lincoln it still looks very nice but i think this car just crys for the mesh with the enter bar it gives it that bently look like style i think its more appropriate for the car well thanks and now i save a couple hundred by going wiht the mesh ill probably order it in about 2 weeks casue im moving tommorow so i gotta get settled and crapped

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I have the E&G mesh no center bar IMHO the best of the bunch, personal choice of course, If any interest I can upload a big pix when I get home from my desktop. Do you like the look of Lincoln or Bentley best?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts