Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a few weeks, my car has been having a loud rhythmic ticking noise randomly occurring when I start or drive the car. At first, I thought it had something to do with the radio being on when I started the car, but then when I turned the heater on and off it seemed to affect the sound. I've tried to look for information online, but have found conflicting info. Last month I had a check engine light and ended up replacing the spark plugs. I had my husband disconnect the battery to get rid of the check engine light. I found out that was a bad thing to do. My step father took it to Autozone and had them reset the computers which is what I should have done to get rid of the check engine light. Soon after all of this, the loud ticking sound started happening. The car has about 76000 miles on it and is a 2006 chrysler 300c. Help:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i had the same issue with my 06 300 base. it ended up being the Recirc door motor, part of the a/c system... according to the dealer. had that replaced for $300. and it solved the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts