Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a complete kit, everything needed to install this is included. We have no documentation describing the install process, or what is in the package. As for the group buy, We would need 5 orders to set the price at $1000.00. We can do this right in this thread, we will make a purchase list. Once all of the orders are confirmed, we will order the units in, then ship, and charge them when they leave our store. That's right, we will not charge you until it actually ships from us, so we are not holding on to your money. To get on the list, place your order over our web site, then PM [email protected] with your order confirmation number, we will then adjust the prices from your order to the "Group Buy" price. This will allow us to determine 300CFORUMS members from all other purchases.

Group Buy List

JEFF

·
Registered
485 Posts
VES stands for "Video Entertainment System". This is the rear seat video systems for the LX body vehicles. They realy do a good job at keeping the kids occupied during those long drives.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am definately interested in purchasing one of these systems, but there is a few things I am curious about. How does it connect to the car stereo (AUX IN?), does it come with a remote for fast forward/rewind etc. Also, how does it fit on/in the armrest when not being used. I know [email protected] said there is no documentation describing the install process, but will there be by the time you send these units out? And maybe some answers to these questions?

Thanks!
Chewy

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ok Im in for group buy on this. I need 4 more. This is the factory Unit at a big discount.. Ted just reopened this for group buy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Chewbacca said:
I am definately interested in purchasing one of these systems, but there is a few things I am curious about. How does it connect to the car stereo (AUX IN?), does it come with a remote for fast forward/rewind etc. Also, how does it fit on/in the armrest when not being used. I know [email protected] said there is no documentation describing the install process, but will there be by the time you send these units out? And maybe some answers to these questions?

Thanks!
Chewy

Yes I need those questions answered too. I am 99% interested, but also am curious about some other things. Does it include the Fm modulator that allows the sound to come through the cars factory speakers? Is there a way to sync both of the DVD players to show the same screen that way I can put a DVD in on one side and it will play on both? Also, how much extra would it be to buy the indash DVD with it?

Put me on the list as 99% interested. Once these questions are answered I may be 100% in.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Cancel my interest, I was confused by your other post and though the VES system was the one in your other post. Sorry.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ves

I will buyt if it matches my interior colors. I have the light greystone...doesn't this unit change the center console pieces a bit?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts