Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone on here either knows what I'm after or can help me find what I need.

The story so far..... I have a 2009 Touring which as far as I can tell is a facelift model.

I also have a VES system from a 2006 Saloon, now the VES will not fit into the touring as the center console is different shape at the front where it meets the lower dash.

I aslo know that the facelift VES system did not have the DVD player but just the screen.

So what I'm after is a little help from someone who may have VES fitted as a factory option on a facelift car - if you are out there please contact me I'm hoping you can help me track down the part numbers for the adaptors I need.

Many Thanks
Ant

·
Premium Member
2,407 Posts
Maybe wrong but from what I remember the console is a different shape between a pre and post facelift, not sure its a saloon/tourer thing. AFAIK a pre facelift VES won't therefore fit a facelift. The harness may also be wrong as a prefacelift VES will be for a REJ/REC unit as opposed to the MyGig you have in your 2009.

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
^^^ X2 Yes the harness is different and the bracket holding the VES is different too :yup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts