Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calder Park again this week and it should be a memorable one (please don't break shafts....please don't break shafts) :)

Steve from RDP as you know will be done and will be more than happy to give any advise to racers.

Anyway off to drop my car off to get the gas fitted and he's a preview of what's to come..... Special thanks to Steve again for the goodies....

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmmm......well let me see.

GUESS WHOSE IN THE 11 Second club....... WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Details to follow shortly

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well done mate!! Pity I couldn't get down there to see it all happen. Look forward to reading about every second of it:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Hmmmmmm......well let me see.

GUESS WHOSE IN THE 11 Second club....... WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Details to follow shortly
Awesome stuff mate! I tried to get down there but had to pull out at the last minute - bugger.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Awesome. So what did she run and what did you break?

Donald

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Well done fella's. I watch these types of threads pretty closely, and love that these 2 tonne boats can achieve such figures.

Out of curiosity (a search may help) but was does a stock 5.7 do the quarter in?

I am so tempted to get a predator, but having 1 performance car is enough I reckon, and I already have a pretty quick 20 year old one. It's in the 13's, so not at the level spoken about here, but it is only 3.0 litres and it is 20 years old lol.

Well done again, can't wait to see SOME VIDEO???

·
Registered
981 Posts
I saw 12.3 of synapse and jected,s and they were trial runs shee...but had to go....awesome to see & congrats guys..The Chryslers sure do attract the attention of the crowd
Cheers Frank

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Great Night and Great Guys, and thanks for letting me have heaps of drives guys, well traction wasn't there at all, the track wasn't prepared and the 300's hung sideways on nilly ever launch and spun into 2nd, however both guys recorded personally bests and looked to have a great time.

Injec ran a couple of 11's 11.97 @118 and 11.94 @ 119
synapse had heapsnof runs running a best of 12.03 (he did like 5 12.0's that night)

will post footage shortly

I also got to blow away a cop drag car:arms:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
...well I experienced these runs first hand and it was a great sight. Well done to you both on achieving PB's. To see these cars race side by side with 1/100th seperating them was great. This is what racing is all about. Its also just as well Steve (RDP) beat the V8 police car on one of the runs. Look forward to next time to see both cars into the 11 sec bracket. Consistent flat 12's and high 11's is simply a great result in anyones language. As Steve has already mentioned about the track, if it was prepared and sticky I have no doubt both these cars would be mid 11's if they could hook up. Congrats again.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Great Night and Great Guys, and thanks for letting me have heaps of drives guys, well traction wasn't there at all, the track wasn't prepared and the 300's hung sideways on nilly ever launch and spun into 2nd, however both guys recorded personally bests and looked to have a great time.

Injec ran a couple of 11's 11.97 @118 and 11.94 @ 119
synapse had heapsnof runs running a best of 12.03 (he did like 5 12.0's that night)

will post footage shortly

I also got to blow away a cop drag car:arms:
Well done Guys and I can't wait to see the footage.
I think Steve must be the most hands on supporting vendor we have!

Daniel - have you redone your 0 -100 on the evic yet?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Good job. I won't say it's better than sex but setting a PB, and especially when you break into a different second bracket like that, comes a close second to it. Your next challenge is to break the 11.5 barrier. I'm sure it won't be too hard.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts