Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this video/review today and wanted to share it with everyone:

The review was very favorable. What do you guys think?

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
I don't know who the reviewer is. Definitely not a pro driver. He certainly was trying to compare it to the Stang 500 that he drove 2 weeks ago.

He was expecting the car to 'scare' him as did the Stang. When it didn't, even though he was pushing hard on a narrow, twisty, rough mountain road, he finally admitted that Dodge had done a good job.

An enjoyable clip!

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
He had a good impression. It sounded good out of the box I think.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yeah nice clip, although it does have the standard GM rattle somewhere in the vehicle. Outside shots sound great. Shifter feels like a squid tentacle?

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, the part about being "scared" by the Shelby Mustang was kind of strange. You would think that he wouldn't be scared if he knew what he was doing, regardless of if he was driving the Mustang or Challenger. I also found it odd that he said he wanted the Challenger to scare him a little. I think was just a backwards way of saying that he wanted it to have a little more power. He did seem to have a very positive reaction and review and liked it better than the Shelby. Overall, it was a pretty enjoyable and fair review. I bet Jeremy Clarkson hates it :) [ but who cares? ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts