1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
Looks like if you don't like your rear tires they can be part of the road in just a few minutes. Impressive torque to be sure listening to that 8 speed shift during Jay's burnout. It will be fun and a challenge to get it to hook up and NOT loose rubber! Thanks for the re-post Ken, I had not watched that until this morning. I am 100% sold on the automatic.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I love Leno. I love that car!

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
79 Posts
his garage is literally 3 miles away from my house, i always see him driving his steam cars or old classics. Never any exotics tho lol

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
^^^sweet!^^^

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
his garage is literally 3 miles away from my house, i always see him driving his steam cars or old classics. Never any exotics tho lol
His collection is very impressive. I suppose he has to take all of his cars out once in while. It's not good for the car to just let it sit in the garage.

·
Registered
79 Posts
His collection is very impressive. I suppose he has to take all of his cars out once in while. It's not good for the car to just let it sit in the garage.
im sure he has people that basically just drive his cars lol. But now that he retired he probably has more time to drive his cars.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im sure he has people that basically just drive his cars lol. But now that he retired he probably has more time to drive his cars.
From what I've heard, Jay Leno does drive his cars. He may not have time to drive them every day, but now that he's retired I bet he has more time for that kind of stuff. I really like Jay Leno. I actually went to see his show in person when I was visiting my sister in California. The show was great and as an added bonus, Jay did this "audience dating" skit and I actually appeared on TV for a few seconds with my face in a giant heart :) I was the only person picked that was staring at the actual camera (most were staring at the monitors). It was really funny. Some people spend years in Hollywood trying to make it on TV, and I got my few seconds of fame my first time there :) LOL

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
^^^yes please^^^ I almost miss him on late night....Fallon is pretty funny...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts