Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
It should be on the door sticker and it will read something like this: "MDH: 042716"

MDH= Month/Day/Hour (MM/DD/HH). In the above example, 042716 = April 27th, 4:00PM.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
As of Wed Oct 9 2011, the site no longer exists. I ran a build sheet for my new 2008 SRT (totaled 2007) literally a day before they went offline. If you go to the site now, it says:

"These types of announcements don't come easy, but effective immediately Comp Nine will be closing its doors permanently.
Thank you to everyone that helped keep the site going and for allowing Comp Nine to serve the community for so many years.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any immediate concerns."

·
Registered
88 Posts
As of Wed Oct 9 2011, the site no longer exists. I ran a build sheet for my new 2008 SRT (totaled 2007) literally a day before they went offline. If you go to the site now, it says:

"These types of announcements don't come easy, but effective immediately Comp Nine will be closing its doors permanently.
Thank you to everyone that helped keep the site going and for allowing Comp Nine to serve the community for so many years.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any immediate concerns."
Does anyone know of a working free site now that comp nine is closed?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just found this thread and tried my vin and the site responded with the information, so I guess the site is back up and running. Very cool information as I bought the car used and wanted to know the options on the car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just found this thread and tried my vin and the site responded with the information, so I guess the site is back up and running. Very cool information as I bought the car used and wanted to know the options on the car.
Sweet! Thanks for letting me know. Compnine now gave me all the RPO codes instead of basic info:cool3::cool3:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just got my VIN report from CompNine.com and it says my interior is Dark Khaki/Light Graystone yet it is Medium Pebble Beige/Cream. Wonder how that happened?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
19 Participants
FirefighterDave
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing