Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I having some trouble with my car. I have developed the violent front end shake when applying the brakes it is not consistent and only happens if I get on the brakes hard. Shaking goes away when the vehicle slows down. I have replaced brake pads, rotors, control arms ball joint steering rack, and outer tie rods. I am in the process of replacing front end bushing with poly bushing. I only got the tension struts done and we do the lower control next week. Anyway, I toke on the freeway after replacing tension struts bushing car has never shaken the hard a day in its life. My last effort is to finish replacing the front end bushing with poly bushing and rebuild front calipers because I notice a hard pull to the right when braking. I am spinning my wells on the one tires are new and balance rims are not bent I switched them all out with ones off a brand new 300 just to see if a bent rim was the issue

PLEASE HELP I AM JUST THROWING MONEY AT THIS Point
I had the same issue, replaced the ball joint and problem solved but I see you already did that, perhaps faulty replacement?

·
Registered
2006 Chrysler 300C AWD
5 Posts
I haven't seen anyone mention the anti-lock braking system. I know that when you stomp on the brakes there occurs a loud grinding, growling pulsating sound that feels like the front-end is falling off. Maybe that's what you're talking about but I can't imagine, considering all the work you've had done, that no-one mentioned ABS. I just hadn't seen it mentioned in the posts here.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts