Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Would you buy from VIP300C again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of VIP 300C INC LED license plate lights on March 19 2008 and received them fairly quick but had a hard time getting a reponse from them as to when they would send them out actually never did get a response but the lights showed up and I was happy until i installed 1 LED and it didn't work. I then sent VIP300C INC a E-MAIL and got no response so I then called them on the phone and he said to e-mail him a picture that shows the LED not working so I did 3 pictures actually and never heard a response. after several more e-mails Eugene I believe e-mailed me back and said he would send a new one soon. Soon what does that mean? So I e-mailed him back and asked him when is soon and he said Saturday which is today. I sent another e-mail to verify he was gonna send out my light what do ya know no response. So I'll keep you posted on what happens. Anyone else have any problems with this place?

·
Registered
668 Posts
I ordered a set of VIP 300C INC LED license plate lights on March 19 2008 and received them fairly quick but had a hard time getting a reponse from them as to when they would send them out actually never did get a response but the lights showed up and I was happy until i installed 1 LED and it didn't work. I then sent VIP300C INC a E-MAIL and got no response so I then called them on the phone and he said to e-mail him a picture that shows the LED not working so I did 3 pictures actually and never heard a response. after several more e-mails Eugene I believe e-mailed me back and said he would send a new one soon. Soon what does that mean? So I e-mailed him back and asked him when is soon and he said Saturday which is today. I sent another e-mail to verify he was gonna send out my light what do ya know no response. So I'll keep you posted on what happens. Anyone else have any problems with this place?
Well............. I have ordered their SRT bodykit and it was shipped on time and I got the tracking number, Eugene from VIP300C INC replied to my PMs pretty quickly considering he's always online :biggrin: Am sure that they'll solve this issue in no time.

I'd place my vote once I get my order :)

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
E- No need to worry .
I'll takecare of you.:fing02:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just wanted to update anyone who read this Eugene stuck behind his product and his word on sending me my replacement LED light even though he was hard to get a response from a couple times he replaced the LED without question and all he asked is I send him a picture of it not working. Because of this I definitly would buy from him again. Thanks Eugene.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I bought two products from VIP300c, A front and back srt8 replica lips. The front one was a great fit and went on in about two minutes. The rear lip was a horrible fit, it was too long on both sides, I need to use plastic pieces to fill in the gap on both fenders. And still after that, the fit on the bumper was poor. So the products are both good and bad.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Its been more then a Month of frustration trying to get a hold of him.Worst communication with this vendor. Refuses refund on bad fitting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts