Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
awesome! Now we really need to update your website.
I wish you had that same exact rear window wing for the 300C. I like it better.
well done victor..

·
Registered
252 Posts
great job. that kit sets off the charger just right. now it looks like one mean machine,

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good Job Victor... Looks awesome! You really have an eye for these cars.....Keep up the great designs!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Looks amazing Vic. I have to say though, I always notice how no one EVER shows the back of the charger because of how hideous it is. Mitsubish Galant anyone? Did you guys do anything for the back? It really needs some love...

You guys going to bring this to the Socal meet? I would love to check it out in person.

·
Registered
279 Posts
how much of a drop is on that thing? I agree also, the rear ends ruin those cars for me, the rest of it is nasty though

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
kidcoastal said:
I wish you had that same exact rear window wing for the 300C. I like it better.
well done victor..
Yes, I agree with that one, it looks like it fits the corners fully, unlike the 300c's.

·
Registered
482 Posts
SO Victor, you got any shots of the rear? I was just wondering what that looks like, I don't much like the rear of the stock Charger.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Now that is one sweet ride! I personally like the Wheels.....Looks like Asanti AF 128 with staggered fitment! Can't loose with 22's! :biggrin:

Looks good Victor!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Model 57 said:
SO Victor, you got any shots of the rear? I was just wondering what that looks like, I don't much like the rear of the stock Charger.
I will have shots of the rear sometime next week.

·
Banned
16 Posts
What are the specs on the wheels? 22x10.5R w/+25 offset? 22x9.5F w/+18 offset? Yeah? No? Those 285-30s in the rear or 295s? Rubbing? Rear fender rolling req'd? I imagine.

Looks awesome!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mr.DJ said:
I can't wait to see this car 'in person'. Will you be bringing it to our next meet in Huntington Beach? :cool2:
We have it scheduled to be at the meet. And Sean we are working on getting the rear for your Magnum 300C.

·
Registered
108 Posts
God that looks good. i'll call you this week about the headlight covers. keep up the great work!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts