Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance for a discount on head light covers. AM sure many are interested in these covers. Does it come painted? If not could it be prepainted before shipping

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Doc G said:
Any chance for a discount on head light covers. AM sure many are interested in these covers. Does it come painted? If not could it be prepainted before shipping
Any replies to my question? I know wyckoff has seen my question. ITs just a question, am not saying you need to give a discount

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
VIP has a minimum advertised price so I will have to do a coupon on the H/L covers. Use coupon code VIPHC to get a $50.00 discount. We have a limited supply of these coming in next week. But feel free to place an order to be put on the waiting list. The coupon expires on 3-11-05. As long as you place your order before 3-11-05 the coupon will be good even if they do not ship before then. This offer is for internet orders only placed through our on-line store.

ORDER HERE

·
Registered
482 Posts
OK, I have a question about the headlight covers. Do they come in any other color than the Black? I'm not to sure how that will look on a Cool Vanilla. Thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the black 300C. Does it come matched with the black color already or do I still have to get them painted?

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
They need to be painted. We offer spray paint on our site. I would suggest buying 2 cans of each: paint, primer, & clear coat. Or for a more proffesional look you can have your local body shop paint them for you.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Will wait for price drop...

At the the current price of $280.00
minus discount $50.00
means $115.00 for each cover
Plus the cost of paint.
Think I will wait for similar products to hit the market

·
Registered
108 Posts
so these will only fit the "C's". ah well i think i'll wait until somebody makes a similar piece as well. they do look awesome and differentiate your 300 from most others.
-brian-

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Lik2race said:
At the the current price of $280.00
minus discount $50.00
means $115.00 for each cover
Plus the cost of paint.
Think I will wait for similar products to hit the market
Headlight covers $230
Paint $50
Shipping & Handling $20

Having the first one on the block with awesome headlight covers.........

PRICELESS

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
Headlight covers $230
Paint $50
Shipping & Handling $20

Having the first one on the block with awesome headlight covers.........

PRICELESS
Equals out to $150.00 per cover..
I will have to wait...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts