Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THERE SHOULD BE A GROUP BUY TO START OFF THE NEW YEAR..HINT HINT WERE ARE ALL THE VENDORS:biggrin: :biggrin:

im lookin for used 300c vip roof wing spoiler...

color: brilliant black...

price: hopefully cheap...

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Shoot an email to ASPENDOG...that's the VIP Edition rear window spoiler....I've wanted this spoiler as well. FYI ASPENDOG once stated those spoilers were $449:scared:

I want one just not for $449

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
lol

I want one just not for $449
Yeah my butt kinda' puckered up when I read the PM from Aspendog although he did say he could check the prices again. I love that roof spoiler but the mod is a bit too rich for me right now and I refuse to settle for a knockoff. Never know..with a grow by we might get it down to $400 lmao:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yeah my butt kinda' puckered up when I read the PM from Aspendog although he did say he could check the prices again. I love that roof spoiler but the mod is a bit too rich for me right now and I refuse to settle for a knockoff. Never know..with a grow by we might get it down to $400 lmao:biggrin:

UMMMMMMM I have one question what is a Grow By???????:biggrin:

·
Registered
96 Posts
?!?!?!

$400??? what the...

i was hoping to get this roof wing for around $200ish... hahaha

eBay Motors: CHRYSLER 300 300C VIP ROOF WING SPOILER BODY KIT (item 260070139112 end time Jan-06-07 17:29:05 PST)

see! spoiler and rear roof together it comes out to be $449.99

i dont want vip spoiler though... it's too big...

im think if we get enough people we might be able to get them for pretty cheap? what we got like 7~8 people yeah?

any VIP rear roof wing sellers out there?

i should ask this ebay seller...

how many people we got???

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I need one too! I need it to complete the VIP look.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Group Buy Possibility

Hello guys, we are a vendor for VIP but have stopped stocking the kits. I have an email into Victor to see what we can do on a GB of 10+ unpainted. I can have them painted here or sell them unpainted. I'll get pricing ASAP. Just do you know the ebay auction is a knock off, not VIP. I sent Victor the auction so he knows where we are coming from on pricing...

Regards,
James DeCuir
splash

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Way to go James. Let James see what he can do for all of you with the VIP roof wing and what kind of group price can be had.

James painted mine and it came out great. He even installed it for me when the car was at his shop this past summer, for the interior upgrade.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
James, thanks for taking a peek at my email and jumping on this thread so quickly! The design on the ebay spoiler angles on the end are different from the VIP. I checked the auction this morning and pulled up the Elite300 for comparison.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
This is a nice spoiler i have it too. I painted my self and came out nice. I should really put it back on the car. I took it off after the DUB show the heat was pulling the tape up a little.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Did Scabs say he was selling his VIP spoiler for $150 shipped to the first member because he doesn't have it on his car any longer??? lol JK Put the spoiler back on MAN!

1 - 20 of 154 Posts