Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Did Scabs say he was selling his VIP spoiler for $150 shipped to the first member because he doesn't have it on his car any longer??? lol JK Put the spoiler back on MAN!
Thats not far off from what i paid but no. I'm going to put it on, got a show here at the end of the month. This time it stays.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Geesh I'm about $400 into mods this week but I sure would love to add that to my list....PD?
Slow this woman down she's going crazy...:biggrin:
If it is a really good deal how can we pass it up?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Well, as Danno reminded me a while ago, Val's day is coming up, we're in! We would need a painted one though. The Dollar store only has black and white spray paint!

·
Registered
96 Posts
man...

why are these piece so expensive........

ive seen $449...

ive seen $350...

ill probably see like $250....

i just gotta see $150 plus $50 shipping.... :lick:

there is just NO WAY it can cost more than $250...

i should learn how to make this and start selling it... haha~ :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Tapping fingers on laptop keyboard! Where is James with those super unbelieveable prices for this mod.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
why are these piece so expensive........

ive seen $449...

ive seen $350...

ill probably see like $250....

i just gotta see $150 plus $50 shipping.... :lick:

there is just NO WAY it can cost more than $250...

i should learn how to make this and start selling it... haha~ :biggrin:
I am with you on this one. You just need some fiberglass and some bondo!!! Get to work on it and let us know!

·
Registered
20 Posts
add me please

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'm still trying to squeeze VIP on pricing, they apparently are having the parts made in another local factory and hopefully can make this happen. If I don't hear something back today I'll follow up again...

I would actually encourage anyone to try and fabricate these parts, there may be an appreciation gained on the current pricing. If someone does, please keep track of your time and materials cost, if would be interesting to see what one thinks their time is worth.

Regards,
James DeCuir
22Elite

Tapping fingers on laptop keyboard! Where is James with those super unbelieveable prices for this mod.

21 - 40 of 154 Posts