Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you'd tell us some more info about your new deep dish grill. It's not listed on the site and there was only a post that told the price. I'd like to know if anyone has gotten it yet? It clearly isn't as deep as TommyZ's, but it's cheaper and I have heard that people have alot of problems with him not being quick enough in delivery.. I don't want none of that!

How easy is install? does it involve cutting, drilling, etc? Is it a perfect fit?
How long will it take to be delivered to my house after paypal payment is made?
Exactly how deep is the grill (inches)?
What's it made of, ABS Plastic, Fiberglass?
How is the wire mesh connected? Is it interchangeable? Is it permanently attached? Can we upgrade it to maybe something like billet?

The anticipation for this seemed pretty high from when you first posted about it.. I think you should share some info with all of us!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well, I bought one. I havent received it yet. They say it takes about two weeks, But they are very quick. My grill is shipping monday, so its really only about a week. Instead of posting your questions here, send them a private message. They are also very good and very quick about responding to your questions. I am very satisfied with the service I have received so far. Will post pics when installed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I coulda sent it in a PM but why not make the information available for everyone to see? It's saving VIP300c the time to have to explain it again/post a new thread using the same information. I know he browses around and posts replies, etc.. So I figure this would knock out two birds with one stone. I'm being courteous :fing02:

I can't wait to see your pics.. are you keeping the wiremesh the metal finish or are you blackin it out?

·
Registered
34 Posts
nope! i'll be selling the grill thats on my car now. It's an e&g bentley grill. It's only been on the car about 3 months. Anyone interested let me know.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
MyKidsRide once i get my grip grille i would be selling my e&g grille if interested pm me.I live in Staten Island.Like i said on another thread i am in Smithtown every other Friday.If you like the grille maybe we can meet up one Friday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts