Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
What about other colors ?

Just wondering if it comes in all stock colors ? . . . . and what is the price $ $ $ ? Thanx.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks nice but I still like the chrome better.

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
VIP300C
NEW DEEP DISH GRILLE
Deep Dish grille with stainless steel mesh !
"Available now"

Price $299.00
Painted in your choice of color
(Reqular price$389.00 Painted)
Shipping $45.00 (usa) / Shipping $55.00(Canada)
/ Shipping $75.00 ( International)

Payment by Paypal at [email protected]

·
Registered
683 Posts
Is it me or do the straight on pictures look like the colors don't match? The grill seems to be lighter and a matte finish. On the side shot it looks closer to a match.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Very nice - any plans for a wingless/badge-less version like this one I mocked up in photoshop?

If so, I'll be the first in line. :01:

Or - is there enough material behing the wing area to allow me to grind/cut it down?

Again, nice work and nice price. :arms:

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice - any plans for a wingless/badge-less version like this one I mocked up in photoshop?

If so, I'll be the first in line. :01:

Or - is there enough material behing the wing area to allow me to grind/cut it down?

Again, nice work and nice price. :arms:

Wow.... Nice photoshop.
Yes , We well make version 2 . We are working on it now.
:)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
At the rate you keep churning out these awesome products I'm gonna be broke in no time.
As far as the little things go though, I just got the license plate lights from you and LOVE them. They look fantastic! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
by any chance will you guys offer billet inserts (either horizontal or vertical) for this grille?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Awesome... another Killer Design stolen from TommyZ.

I believe your company does not have Chrysler LLC. permission to reproduce the Wing Emblem like TZ does....

i'd Bet a Copyright / Tradedress infringement letter is in the works from TZ's Attorney as we speak......

1 - 20 of 36 Posts