Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had enough of my Whyckoff wing lifting up on me so I used some $$$ from the Chrylser internet commercial and got the VIP300C wing that I've seen so many times in the forums and then I saw it in person at the SF 08 and got it. I secured it with the 3M tape it came with as well as windshield black glue AND velcro so this sucker isn't going anywhere. It's a perfect paint match and I even had Eugene spray extra clearcoat on it and it shines like no other. Enough talk here's the pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh Yeah, eyelids too

Got some eyelids from a seller on Ebay. I painted,cleared and installed them. Haters will hate but it's my ride and I like them...for now. The paint match looks better on sunny days too, kinda cloudy here in Dago today.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are not VIP eyelid you should have got the real ones from vip

I never said they WERE VIP eyelids anywhere in the post :smashfrea . The roof wing was listed as such. I said I got them from Ebay and yes I USED to have the original VIP ones but I didn't like how they stuck out in the front so I sold them and went with these instead. Thanks.

·
Registered
152 Posts
looks great eugene doesnt fail im gonna order one here within the next month...by the way those baby chrysler wings look nice i like that..and im sorry i have to say im not feelin the eyelids ONLY cause its hard to notice but looks great

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
damn Nik, that roof spoiler is HOT! looks good, flows nicely

and the eyelids looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better on your car than they did on mine. but one thing to note, the right side sits a little lower than the left side. i had this same problem, no idea why...but regardless, those eyelids are bomb!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn Nik, that roof spoiler is HOT! looks good, flows nicely

and the eyelids looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better on your car than they did on mine. but one thing to note, the right side sits a little lower than the left side. i had this same problem, no idea why...but regardless, those eyelids are bomb!

Yeah, I noticed the uneveness too but am trying to not let it bug me. They look better on sunny days too, the paint match seems to blend better.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks great eugene doesnt fail im gonna order one here within the next month...by the way those baby chrysler wings look nice i like that..and im sorry i have to say im not feelin the eyelids ONLY cause its hard to notice but looks great

Thanks and I know these 'lids are not for everyone but the good thing is they are easily removeable if and when I get tired of them!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Love the New eyelids. I too got them they are very different then the VIP300's Eugene makes. I had those too but they just didn't do it for me.
I've been talking to the eyelid guy, Smooth would you like to see these in a more aggressive look?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love the New eyelids. I too got them they are very different then the VIP300's Eugene makes. I had those too but they just didn't do it for me.
I've been talking to the eyelid guy, Smooth would you like to see these in a more aggressive look?

Yeah, a little more of an angle would be better to make it a little more aggressive looking. Why, you got something in the works with this guy???

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nick glad you got off the fence and finally got it, it looks great, I think I may be heading in that direction also. Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nick glad you got off the fence and finally got it, it looks great, I think I may be heading in that direction also. Congratulations.
Yeah, I finally did after seeing them in person at SF08 and the Whyckoff one I had was pissing me off the way it kept lifting up on the edges and the not so accurate paint match. This one is spot on in color and fitment. Let me know if you do get it because I have left over velcro and windshield glue and can help you install it. Let me know.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Thanks, that would be great. How much with shipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts