Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Eugene, I got these awesome SRT Front & Rear Lips awhile ago but I had to wait till I fix my new Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system :biggrin: Check my cat-back exhaust system thread

Here're some photos taken this afternoon (hope you like'em):

:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Very nice and clean. Looks great!

·
Registered
683 Posts
the Vip lips give you car just the slightest different look to it. Maybe it's the extra chrome you have along with the SRT lips that is throwing me off. Enjoy.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Everyone

Thanx you Spider.
your ride look very Sweet !
No ... Thank you Eugene, I liked doing business with you and sure am gonna do more once you get new interesting stuff out :fing02:

the Vip lips give you car just the slightest different look to it. Maybe it's the extra chrome you have along with the SRT lips that is throwing me off. Enjoy.
It actually does !!! I was planning to remove all the chrome to have a similar SRT8 look but while I was taking the pictures I decided to keep them because they add a cooler look to the car :biggrin:

looks great spider..are those chrome charger wheels ?
Thanks ... actually the "Middle East" exported 300C's have these wheels but yeah they're similar to the charger wheels

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
someone gotta give me a link about painting the headlights. **** looks sickkkkkk
I did them myself when I installed the AAC Halos, but it's a pain in the *** to open the headlights :dead1:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
car loooks fabulous but its also screaming GET ME SOME WHEELS :)
major props bro
Thanks bro :biggrin: The wheels are on the way :arms:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 19 of 19 Posts