Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just bought my first 300C and i'm in love with it, only regret is that I din't buy one years ago.

I have a Black 2008 SRT with the Startech box on it, Mygig seems to be unlocked (presume i have a Lockpic on it) and that's about as much as I know.

If anyone could give me an idea as to what the Startech box gives me that would be great, also the Alloys need refurb so thinking of going Black, thoughts and pics would be appreciated.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hiya and welcome to the forum. Probably be helpful if you tied down your location a bit more as you may have services/ fellow member nearby .

I assume yours is diesel? Sorry can't help re Startech box but I'm sure someone will chime in soon...

I have lockpick, but on prev model stereo (REJ) so, sorry can't help there. R u sure you have a mygig - 2008 is a bit early for our cars. maybe replacement of course.

As regards the black wheels - I can help you there! check out my posts- look for refurbed 20 inch wheels there. I have photos of original kerbed alloys, then black wheels, then black wheels with Rimbands. Hope this helps

Ian

Ian

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a look at the wheels and they look great, wont go for the red band as want to be understated, but made my mind up looking at them, thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!!

I wished the Americans would get in on the diesels, wouldn't mind having another 300 for a daily!

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Can't answer your questions on the lockpick or startech box (remap maybe???) but here's an example of some stock SRT wheels that have been powdercoated.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Had a look at the wheels and they look great, wont go for the red band as want to be understated, but made my mind up looking at them, thanks.
Thanks and I know what you mean re the rim bands - they are a bit in your face, but do save the wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Welcome!:D