Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you can see from the title I am offering any body who is gonna visit Dubai a one day tour in my own 300C, This offer is valid only to the members of this forum and the reason for this is coz you all are like a family to me.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
jamoleh said:
Well as you can see from the title I am offering any body who is gonna visit Dubai a one day tour in my own 300C, This offer is valid only to the members of this forum and the reason for this is coz you all are like a family to me.
Thanks for the offer, but that is a hell of a ways to go for a ride!! :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
This could be the vacation of a lifetime, Jamoleh! I'm sure this wouldn't be an ordinary ride. I seem to remember one of your first posts with a photo of the speedometer nearly pegged at 250 Km/h and red lights going off on the dash! This ride doesn't have a speed governor. Hmmm. How to get there??

·
Registered
134 Posts
That red light was his seatbelt not fastened:) I have seen Dubai on tv it looks like a beautiful place, luxury like you can't believe. You better have some money when you go there.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Jamoleh,

That's an incredible offer! What kind of tour did you have in mind? Is there some specific spots you can name? I think it would not only be cool to go there, but it would be one of the more exciting places to visit if I was going to get on a plane for 12-14 hours. Give us the virtual tour... :D

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Billy94Z said:
That red light was his seatbelt not fastened:) I have seen Dubai on tv it looks like a beautiful place, luxury like you can't believe. You better have some money when you go there.
Money? Who needs money? Jamoleh's going to take care of us!;) Ahh, the benefits of having an extended family!

Just kidding Jamoleh! That's a wonderful offer.:)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Northern Rider said:
Jamoleh also needs a favor from one of us. He has a vid action clip of a 300C he wants us to see but needs someone to host the clip.

If you can help, please PM Jamoleh. Thanks.
Jamoleh how large is the video file? I may be able to help.

·
Registered
272 Posts
It doesn't work for me. When it opens, it shows a broken reel image and when I click it it says "plugin was found, but an error in plugin has occured" :(

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Taha24 said:
It doesn't work for me. When it opens, it shows a broken reel image and when I click it it says "plugin was found, but an error in plugin has occured" :(
Should be working now. There is some bug with the website builder software program where embedded videos have stopped uploading automatically. I am having to learn html and manually type the code.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW with all of those replies for my offer well I'll be busy for a year or two but it would be a great pleasure for me to see you all and making you happy and as for the tour I think one day won't be enough so I'll extend it to meet your needs & interests and as for the 250 km/h that would be granted for the guys with tough hearts. For the guys who are going to be near by like in neighboring countries I would really be interested to meet you guys there & as for the F1 we are going to have something in the near future in Dubai. Please if any of you guys are coming e-mail me in advance so I would make my self available when you guys are here.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
jamoleh, ummm, quite an inviting offer, thanks. You know, there are quite a lot of Aussies that transit through UAE as the Emirates Airlines is very popular with us Aussies on the "Kangaroo Routes" to Europe (and a lot of Aussie work for them too). My sister and brother in law are taking a stop over there in October.

Also, I was watching a travel show recently and those 4WD "tours" in the sand dunes is better than any roller coaster they reckon.

Cheers

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys as for the video it's here 300c1.wmv & I'll be making a better one and it would probably be more fun so untill then I'm trying to find a perfect spot to shoot the action

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hemi57 said:
jamoleh, ummm, quite an inviting offer, thanks. You know, there are quite a lot of Aussies that transit through UAE as the Emirates Airlines is very popular with us Aussies on the "Kangaroo Routes" to Europe (and a lot of Aussie work for them too). My sister and brother in law are taking a stop over there in October.

Also, I was watching a travel show recently and those 4WD "tours" in the sand dunes is better than any roller coaster they reckon.

Cheers
Well as for the tours the locals are far more fun to be with in desert and we prefer the Jeep wranglers over the Toyota's.
If your sister and brother in law want to see Dubai just tell them about this offer and I'll be more than willing to show them around please e-mail me ( [email protected] ) if they like the Idea.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts