Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Time wake this thread up after four years. Figure there may be others who want these but don't know they exist, how inexpensive they are, how easy they are to apply and how good they look?! I've ordered three sets of these over the years from StreamlineDesign.com | Get Graphic With Us! and have always been extremely satisfied. I have had these on my 2006 for 12 years and my wife's STS for 9 so they really last. Now I have them on my 2015...perfection! Streamline Design's website is a bit obtuse when it comes to ordering and there are actually many places where you find the same form to fill out (an they don't, probably can't, show the actual logo). Please allow me to reiterate and expand on LeeSoFL's instructions which I followed successfully (thanks LeeSoFL!)

Follow this link: Custom Visor Graphics - Chrysler - PAIR
* Choose your colors (I chose "Black w/ Silver Print")
* Enter "Chrysler wing logo" as Custom Text Line 1
* Enter "as per Dar" as Custom Text Line 1
* Choose the 8.75" x 1.81" size
* Quantity 1 (price is $13.95 for a PAIR; same price as four years ago?!)
...add to cart, check out and pay online...my total was only $15.44 via USPS - First Class Letter.

Or, you can just email Dar at [email protected] and tell her you would like a pair of the Chrysler wing visor labels 8.75" x 1.81".

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Funny you should bring this thread around. Last Friday, I received my new labels from SLD.

On their standard form enter "per Dar" (Darlene) enter you color choice, border y/n etc. Measurements should be the existing label measured "tip to tip" down the the 32nd of an inch.

We just took delivery on an RC F.

Attachments

41 - 46 of 46 Posts