Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Alot of people have been contacting us to see if they can still get on the Volant inductions group purchase. That one ended and everything shipped on Monday but we are going to follow up with a second GP! Everyone has been reading the good results for this system so we are running another GP through Tuesday, April 19th. 10 or more orders are needed for the GP price of $269.99. This includes shipping in the 48 states so your looking at about a $40.+ savings off of our regular price. Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-482-9763 (1-877-4-TBYRNE). The first batch of inductions will be ordered as soon as we receive 10 orders so it will be beneficial to place your order early!

·
Registered
375 Posts
IIKings - have them send you the Borla and you'll be SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***My Volant will be here from the 1st GP on the 11th, I'll post as soon as I install.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Thanks for the push, I have SS brake lines on the way along with aluminum pedals and caliper paint, chrome engine cover insert to go with all the other stuff already done. I am entering the 17th annual Chrysler classic car show June 14 and WILL have a decision on the Borla well before then, I am going to try to locate a local member to go for a ride.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sweet, where did you purchase the SS lines from? Zeckhausen?
I've been thinking about that as well. Also, have you seen the Borla tips in person? The 3.5's are awesome looking. I can send you some pics if you want.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Yeah, Zeck, I hope they come next week, I'll let you know how they feel as soon as I get them on. I would like to see the 3.5 tips, can you email them, thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
Tom, add 2 for my two 300C's.

How many are left to complete the group?

·
Registered
375 Posts
If you are on the fence at all - GET THE VOLANT!!

Just installed from the 1st GP and it is an awesome mod! Between this and the Borla it now sounds GREAT.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but I want to make sure before I drop a few bills on this...it will fit in a '06 C, right?

Thanks for your patience :p

Rich

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Northern Rider said:
Just got off the phone with TBryne. My order is in.

Hope that brings us to the magic number. :)
Not if dipster ordered.. I beat you to it :p :p

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Hey, I think we should all get together for an install party! Then I could play the helpless damsel part and you guys could come to my rescue and do my install and I wouldn't have to worry about breaking a nail ! :rolleyes:

Beers on me!!! :D

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Hey, I think we should all get together for an install party! Then I could play the helpless damsel part and you guys could come to my rescue and do my install and I wouldn't have to worry about breaking a nail ! :rolleyes:

Beers on me!!! :D
I was thinkin' helpless my a$$, no way, Jose . . .

- then I read the last line :p

I'm in! Hell of a commute, though.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts