Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yup, you read that right! We are able to offer the Dodge Magnum and 300C Volant inductions for the for $245.99 with free shipping in the 48 states. There are plenty in stock and ready to ship. Orders placed on our website this weekend will go out on Monday afternoon!

This offer ends on July 27th.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I saw a post a while ago that stated the Volant gave no HP gain... Anyone say different? I like the way it looks, and I have done this same mod to all my other vehicles...

·
Registered
160 Posts
just ordered mine....after driving fatchances volant equipped c, i must have the sound of the volant, regardless of HP gain....but those LX dyno tests were done on stock exhaust hemis, perhaps with the volant and my zoomers and future headers there actually will be a nice gain...who knows.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
That is a great price, if any HP gains are to be had I doubt you will feel it, you will hear the most delicious sound coming through the bulk head and that alone is well worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
160 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
That is a great price, if any HP gains are to be had I doubt you will feel it, you will hear the most delicious sound coming through the bulk head and that alone is well worth the price of admission.

"Feel" is mosly comprised of Sound. Thats why the golf club makers spend so much time refining the sound of their drivers. the human equates sound to feel...thus, even with no hp gain, the sultry call of the volant will "feel" like it has increased mojo. :biggrin: :banana:

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Magnaflow just finished putting the SRT-8 systems together. I should have more info tomorrow.

·
Registered
160 Posts
got my Volant today in a tattered and half open box....i think it maybe missing a piece like another guys Volant from this group buy? what do u guys think, is it jacked?

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like UPS is playing rough with some of the packages. You should see what they have done to a stainless steel 3" exhaust :( Have you gone through the list to see if everything is there?

·
Registered
160 Posts
tbyrne said:
Sounds like UPS is playing rough with some of the packages. You should see what they have done to a stainless steel 3" exhaust :( Have you gone through the list to see if everything is there?

no not yet...i was thinking that some type of adapter was supposed to be attached to the box? at least i read that on the thread where people were concerned about getting the graphite covers. so is something supposed to be attached to the box that is missing in the pic?

·
Registered
160 Posts
here is what it came with partswise...seems like its all here, though still a tad concerned as to whether there is an attachment missing from the volant box?

·
Registered
160 Posts
well it appears that i am all set, all pieces accounted for, no damage....hopefully can get this puppy purring in the euda rig this fine day :)

thanks for the quick shipping and great price!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts