Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, the time has come today I let the SRT-8 go. I tried my best to hold on as long as I could but in the end I had to give it up. With insurance and gas this car was costing me 1,300 a month, I basically was driving a mortgage payment around. As some of you may remember I was one of the first people on this forum to be cruising around in a 300C back in April of 2004. Though I'm not leaving the forum I wanted to be candid and let all of you guys know how much I have enjoyed the forum, I especially want to give a thumbs up to all the veterans from this forum that have been here as long or longer then me. God Bless all of you guys! :fing02:

·
Registered
435 Posts
my condolences, it sux losing your ride. blessings to you to, hope everything else is on the up and up. be well.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
From the thread title are you saying that you quit making payments and your car was repo'd by the bank? That can't be good for your credit history.

Hopefully, you meant voluntarily letgo vs. repo... and you traded it in, or sold it outright to gain a ride that hits your cash flow less.

Glad to hear you'll be hangin' around though. May the future become brighter for you.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Sucks dude but you gotta do the right thing for the moment . You had some fun.....hopefully when things permit......you will again . Good luck and hit it hard one last time on the way out...lol !!

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
sucks

wow, a terrible thing to be sure, but it'll relieve the pressure.

Hope you score a good ride after all the crap settles.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Sorry to hear that!

Hope your next ride is as much fun, and cheaper for you. Hope you stay around!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
$1.300 / month. Ouch. That's what I pays for about 6 months. I hope that doesn't mean you you have to trade for a skankmobile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts