Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the member (or at least the 300C :)) spotting is a nice topic. But I also think it may be best to have a separate WA one.. I'll start.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tuesday, April 29th, 11AM-ish:

WA 300C:
In Havelock Street, West Perth parked: black 300C with matt black grill.

unknown:
When looking at the above one (from across the street) another black 300C (suspect SRT8) shot by, going into a side street from Havelock. I think this one was lowered, and it did sound like really noisy (;-) exhaust pipes.. Unfortunately I did not see the plate ...

(And I thinking the 300C was a bit of a special car, not one you see everyday let alone 2 at the same time :))

·
Registered
170 Posts
if the 2nd one was black - it might of been me! :p

i was in West Perth between 11.30-12.30... and my cee is really loud... i might even claim loudest in Perth :p

Risk

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I spied a black 300C with "RIZAL" plates in at DVG Melville on Tuesday. Not sure if it belongs to a forum member.

Also see one with "BLACK300C" plates around Armadale way a bit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thursday the 1st of May, around 5-ish, a black CRD, plated: "black jet", driving in Darch. Anyone??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, Risk again ... this time you were parked so I could note the plate: "2RISKY" :)

Again in Havelock street, just north of Hay Street, about 2.10pm.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, not sure where to put this spotting, here or in the WA one... So I'll do both..

Yesterday, Sunday, may 12th in Mindarie (Perth, WA) around 5pm. Black station, Bentley grill, big flaming wheels (mopar?). Nicely parked on a little peice of lawn :), plate: "PAHLY" but from VIC...

Member??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awfully quiet here ... No one else??

Saw a beige one driving through HayStreet today. Something like: "KMC 300C" ??

·
Registered
12 Posts
I saw a super stretch Silver one yesterday driving around Malaga, It must have been on a test drive as it had no windows in the stretch section, look great though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last weekend (long May/June weekend). Parked at the side of the Abbey Beach Resort hotel (us too, just not with the C ;-)): Midnight Blue, Bentley grill, nice wheels.

Plate: "BD2THBNE"

No idea how to read that.. anyone?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Spotted Rizal again on ther freeway this morning at about 4.45am. Looks like he was on the way home from a big night out.

If you're reading this Rizal, I hope your mate Chuck didn't make a mess inside the car????? :puke:

·
Registered
5 Posts
White chrysler limo

Hi Everybody,

My name is Peter and I own a stretched white chrysler 300c, its 9 metres long has a custom cream interior and is powered by the 3.0 v6 diesel. I have attached some photos of it for you all to look at. Haven't really blinged it up to much still has the original 18inch rims on it but the mags are from the states. My Chrysler was built in the states by a company called Pinnacle Limousines. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Cheers
Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hi Everybody,

My name is Peter and I own a stretched white chrysler 300c, its 9 metres long has a custom cream interior and is powered by the 3.0 v6 diesel. I have attached some photos of it for you all to look at. Haven't really blinged it up to much still has the original 18inch rims on it but the mags are from the states. My Chrysler was built in the states by a company called Pinnacle Limousines. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Cheers
Pete
Very nice mate!!! What sort of $$ you charge for that beast? I may be interested someday :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hi Phat Hemi,

We charge $350 and hour for our limo but we can sort something out for you.
Sweet, thanks mate will keep that in mind for sure.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
There doesn't seem to be much spotting going on lately.

Do we have a Hawthorn supporter in our midst? Spotted a silver series 2 model on Orrong Road tonight with bling wheels and Hawthorn plates. It's actually the first time I have seen a series 2 on the road, looked sweet.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey guys will be in Carrine on October 15th when I drive over from Melbourne to my sisters place,,, so if ya spot me,,,, stop me or honk the horn and I will return the favour,,,

smitty

1 - 20 of 51 Posts