Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody orded a color match grille from C/3 MOTORSPORT or is waiting on one.Just like to see how long did it take to recieve it.I keep pming them and i feel like i am being a pain in a a$$:booty: .They have a wonderful custmer service there.Dont want to keep bothering them, its just that its getting nice here in NYC and want to install the grille.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Has anybody orded a color match grille from C/3 MOTORSPORT or is waiting on one.Just like to see how long did it take to recieve it.I keep pming them and i feel like i am being a pain in a a$$:booty: .They have a wonderful custmer service there.Dont want to keep bothering them, its just that its getting nice here in NYC and want to install the grille.
Call Bill or e mail him directly:

Bill CochraneC/3 MotorsportsInc.
520.799.8300 - Office
520.514.0454 - Fax
520.360.3838 - Cell
bc[email protected]

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I spoke with Bill last week and i pm here also,they told me they are waiting on grilles and mesh.I just wanted to get idea how long it does take.Dont want to bother them to much.Like i said i feel like i am being a pain. I guess i should not rush them.But thanks anyway.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've been waiting a couple of weeks. I talked to Bill early this week and expect to get mine today or Monday. I can't wait - color matched with chrome mesh for the grill and SRT grill openings.

-david

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks.I am also waiting a couple weeks.Getting color match in black with the black mesh.Going all black this summer.So yours was shipped already,thats great its going to look sweet.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I had a couple week turnaround on mine....they do all the painting for grip I believe and the grip has become very popular.Im sure Bill and the gang will take good care of you...they are the best.PS....the replacement clips they send are reuseable as they say...I pulled my fascia back off the other day and they went right back in!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks.Thats what i thought.I better just wait to they contact me like they told me.I guess i will put my new rims on first ,i was going to put the grille on with the rims.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I think your right wanna300,just got pm from C/3 and they told me that Bill is out of town and they are still waiting for grilles and mesh.How long is spring fest?

I just looked it up.didnt realize its this weekend, thats not to bad.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
SF is saturday-sunday pretty much. and Bill is in Arizona, so he need to drive back as well, lol

but if your getting it painted itll take longer to get. mine came raw :0)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Bill is top notch and works QUICK, I had mine in 2 or 3 weeks. COLOR MATCHED of course. Like above, i would suspect he is here at the Spring Festival. Even if ya gotta wait a little longer. It's worth the wait. I can understand wanting the grille though!

WOO HOO...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Davidtx so did you get the grille yet and if so did you install it.Post some pics when you do get it installed.Love to see how it looks on your car.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Davidtx so did you get the grille yet and if so did you install it.Post some pics when you do get it installed.Love to see how it looks on your car.
I haven't received it yet...

-david

·
Registered
43 Posts
I will tell you it is worth the wait. You will not be disappointed, I have had many compliments and love driving having people just staring at the car. Bill is a top notch guy to work with. :fing02:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hemi24 your car looks awesome.Just anxious to install the grille.I hope my car looks good as yours.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Frankieo- thanks for the compliment, I am really happy with the way it turned out. I have gotten a lot of compliments and people asking what kinda 300C is that. Post pictures when you get yours installed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts