Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is running this tire and what is your experience with it? Thanks.

·
Registered
859 Posts
you could probably get the Kuhmos for about the same price as those, i decided to run a 255/30 because its my daily driver and i have my kis in it all the time

·
Registered
906 Posts
I've got Wanli tires on my car right now. Came with the Rims I ordered. I'm running a 245/40/20. Planning on upgrading to a 245/45/20 next summer. Tires are decent, nothing to rave about but they work.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i cant belive someone asking about wanli....:biggrin:

i have it 275/45/20 they are fantastic and quiet very sticky and hook better than good year for sure...

but my favorite thing is they make eeeeeeeeee sound when i loose traction even second gear now everyone know i just scrached second:fing02:

·
Registered
386 Posts
I've had these tires before. . . . low pro 20's (255/30/20) and I would never buy them again. No matter how much you balance them, they are gonna shake. Well at least thats how it was for me. Maybe they got a better product now but I highly doubt it. I have a buddy with 275/30/24 "SUNNY" on a 2004 Cadillac Deville and he's had no problems....I ride on 275/25/24 Pirelli's and riding with him feels about the same as my car. If you do get the Wanli's let me know how they turn out cause I eventually have to buy new tires and doubt I'll want to pay the money to get the Pirelli's again! lol

0 Posts
I've had these tires before. . . . low pro 20's (255/30/20) and I would never buy them again. No matter how much you balance them, they are gonna shake. Well at least thats how it was for me. Maybe they got a better product now but I highly doubt it. I have a buddy with 275/30/24 "SUNNY" on a 2004 Cadillac Deville and he's had no problems....I ride on 275/25/24 Pirelli's and riding with him feels about the same as my car. If you do get the Wanli's let me know how they turn out cause I eventually have to buy new tires and doubt I'll want to pay the money to get the Pirelli's again! lol
I sell tires all day long and have dealt with this problem many of times from wanli they make a pure piece of quality ****!! not even would I trust to shred these tires and use them as a bump stop for a loadind dock!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
i got wanli 305/35/24's on my escalade and havent had a problem with em.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
The tires are the only thing between your ride, the road, and disaster.

Anyone can build and import a tire and sell it in most markets without any real scrutiny.

When it comes to tires, it is "Buyer Beware".

Unless, of course, you simply show your ride and flat bed it to events . . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts