Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out to Fontana Auto Club Dragway (9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335) on Saturday May 10, 2014 for the 1/4 mile. My car should be back from SpankinTime with a modest increase in Boost and HP and I have a few friends from Simi joining me.

It would be great to see and meet some of you out there too. Please reply or PM me if you’d like to make it out there with us.

Michael
Simi Valley, CA

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I would love to go, but unfortunately I live in MD. Please let us know how you do.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I would love to go, but unfortunately I live in MD. Please let us know how you do.
Come on Ken, I was just checking out your 11.9 1/4mile time and by my calculations you should be able to make it from Maryland to So Cal in just around 92 minutes if you catch all the lights.
Don’t know how I’d do on the hole shot against your Shelby but I’d be happy if I could match your 127 mph trap speed.

Reactions: srt8man and Ed G

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Come on Ken, I was just checking out your 11.9 1/4mile time and by my calculations you should be able to make it from Maryland to So Cal in just around 92 minutes if you catch all the lights.
Don’t know how I’d do on the hole shot against your Shelby but I’d be happy if I could match your 127 mph trap speed.
Ha ha! It would be a fun road trip, but my wife and kids would probably not be too happy if I did try to make it out there. :) Good luck, and be sure to let us know how you do.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Gotta admit, I'm surprised that out of 409 "reads" the only two who replied were from out of state. Last time I went to Springfest I saw hundreds of hot rods; so I know So Ca has SRT's.
Oh well, if anyone wants to come out you'll find me there - generally a car length in front of the ZR1s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts