Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done the exhaust, intake and put a jet chip in my car and I wanted to know what the board members might suggest to get the HP up a little more.

I have a 2006 300c.

Thanks guys,

MM.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
First... Pull out the Jet Chip and get a DiabloSport Predator tuner.

Second... get a 180 Tstat and consider an intake manifold spacer when Billet Technology makes their available.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
sorry

sorry, no intake spacers for 5.7. That plastic intake is actually better than the SRT8 model for heat soak, though.

But I agree, ditch that Jet chip and buy the Diablo. You will be amazed at the difference.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
If you are just looking for a shear HP boost, the best bang for the buck is Nitrous. 75+ instant HP at the throw of a switch. IMO.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Diablo tuner eh? I have heard many good things about this product. Do you guys have one and how has it improved the car overall? What kind of HP gain are we talking with this tuner?

Thanks a lot for the input as well it is much appreciated.

MM.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
I'm just using the canned 93octane/CAI tune with raised shift points and rev limiter. I don't have access to a local dyno, so I can't provide any hard numbers. But I can tell you that the car is completely different and much, MUCH more responsive that it was before. I didn't like how it shifted stock, and that complaint doesn't even exist with the tune. It will push you back in ever gear now, and for the first time I left some tracks in front of my house without having to power brake.

·
Banned
775 Posts
i think it has alot to do with the big a$% wheels on the car... iam ready for the speed , so i think iam going to down size to a nice 20' and some tires with some meat... then work on the motor.....those 22' wheel got some weight...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Get a Diablo and you'll thank us. Amazing results with basically no effort.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
yes i do ... thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts