Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are certain criteria that we are looking for here. Basically, if you are a diehard enthusiast and have previously been successful at events, please fill out an application to be considered for a full or partial sponsorship. Visit www.griptuning.com and download the application in the "Contact Us" area. Fill it out as completely as possible and follow the submission instructions on the form and we'll be in touch.

Thanks,

GRIP

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hey I asked you guys about this at the mopar nationals in Ohio!!!!!

This would be perfect for me, as I have noticed a recent sand blasting of my front end that needs fresh paint anyways.....

Besides, to my knowledge, no one in central Ohio has this kit yet and you guys have a distributer that I talked to during the cruising here too!!!!!!

Take a look....is my car worthy???

Next on the agenda is lowering...bags or hotchkis?????

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I to would like to know if you'd be interested in sponsering a car in Northern Virginia. I have a deep dish grille that would look sick with your kit!

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pmpn8ez said:
Hey I asked you guys about this at the mopar nationals in Ohio!!!!!

This would be perfect for me, as I have noticed a recent sand blasting of my front end that needs fresh paint anyways.....

Besides, to my knowledge, no one in central Ohio has this kit yet and you guys have a distributer that I talked to during the cruising here too!!!!!!

Take a look....is my car worthy???

Next on the agenda is lowering...bags or hotchkis?????
My suggestion to all of you is to complete the sponsorship application and make sure you put dates and locations for the shows you plan to attend. Although, we love all of your LX's, there are only so many that we can sponsor.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I wish that I could get sponsored way out here in Kosovo. I love the front end.

I think I am going to have to drop a grand and get it. :-(

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahbizmal said:
I wish that I could get sponsored way out here in Kosovo. I love the front end.

I think I am going to have to drop a grand and get it. :-(
Now that, my friend, is passion. :beerchug:

·
Registered
40 Posts
where is this application, i can't find it!
i would love to fill it out and try to get the sponsorship

·
Registered
40 Posts
lol my bad i didnt see the dates. i was looking for one thread on here n this one popped up. oh well

and i truely would love to be sponsored, grip tuning has the only body kits that actually look good on the car in my opinion. hopefully you will be taking more applications soon, thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts