Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
Nope. No one does right now. Rumor has it that Putco is redesigning them for a better fit and they won't be available until March.

Sorry
that would make sense:pat: , the ones I got about 3 months ago were a very very tough fit, but it worked:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a pair !!!

i found some on automotiveconcepts.net they must have the tight fit (the old ones).
God i hope i can put them on.
i had an order placed at another website(in December2005!!!)when they emailed me i got upset and started looking .i know its not thier fault.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'd replace the whole mirror. Not THAT hard. Hell, I replaced all four door handles; now THAT is a b*tch!

Get someone to trade with you. I'm sure there are folks here who'd rather have painted mirrors.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
teahead said:
Get someone to trade with you. I'm sure there are folks here who'd rather have painted mirrors.
Won't work. The chrome mirrors have a different wire connector unless you buy the Dub Edition ones. The Dub Chrome mirrors have been modified to accomodate the wiring connector on the non C models.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont have the color mirrors

my mirrors are black plastic , i dont think anyone would want those .
i already have chrome door handle covers,they look great, very easy to install.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey do you have the bumper chrome for base model!!!

wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
Won't work. The chrome mirrors have a different wire connector unless you buy the Dub Edition ones. The Dub Chrome mirrors have been modified to accomodate the wiring connector on the non C models.

do you have the bumper chrome for base model (simular to 300c )
if you do is it 1 peace? (i have seen some in 3 pieces dont like!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts