Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my 300 c awd - cool vanilla - loaded

it's the best! and i wanted to thank all of those that built it

i was kinda disappointed when i lifted the lid and didn't find anyone's signature somewhere there - would have been proud to have one of the builders sign

anyway, just wanted to thank all the employees there for a job well done!

all my friends/family are sooooooooooooo jealous!!!

thanks
nancy :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hello lovethosehemis,

Congratulations on the new car. I have a base 300 in the Cool Vanilla (great color choice!) If you wanted to say anything to the workers about the car, check out this site-www.bramptonassembly.com. I'm not sure if you knew about that site, but some owners like myself have dropped a line or two in appreciation for the great job that those workers have done.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Build Sheet

Do they still leave build sheets in the seat frames? there might be a sign off there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
luvthosehemis said:
i was kinda disappointed when i lifted the lid and didn't find anyone's signature somewhere there - would have been proud to have one of the builders sign
Are you a site contributor at www.bramptonassembly.com? I am and they signed my battery and document bag. Grwat buch of guys and gals over there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just picked up my 300C AWD with every option in cool vanilla. The weather here has been snow, melting ice, more snow and rain. The roads are terrible. But the C? It just pulls away from intersections like a dragster. All around me cars and pickups are spinning their wheels. Maybe 2 cars can get thru on a light change.
This site has nailed the 300C the good and the bad. Good?----gobs of power, higher stance, roomy, killer nav and radio, HIDs, heated seats, and absolutely awesome Uconnect hands-free phone. The bad? Not much. The parking brake light sometimes comes on when driving, the left armrest is painfully hard plastic, the central console is a bitch to access, and rear vision is not---the parking assist option is a must. But all this has been posted here before so there are no surprises.
The car is a keeper.

·
Registered
887 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts