So the dealer is asking 3 over and you think you can negotiate the 7/70 warranty(or at least half) for thew car. I'd do it if you don't want to wait ( which could be awhile with the 300, Magnum, Charger and Jeep all coming down the line together) Even if you found one for msrp, as VVV90 pointed out the warranty will cost around $1500.00 and you'd either have to travel to go get it and drive it home, or you'd have to pay to ship it to you. Some people on this forum have been waiting for 6-months for ordered cars, so it's really up to you and how bad you want it. i'd go for it!!!!!