Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to give you all a heads up about a retailer. I order a Xenon rear bumper from autoaccessory4u.com on Feb 18th and was supposed to get an email within a week for order status. Not only did I not get an email, their phone numbers ring either busy all day long or it goes to a voicemail where you cant leave a voice message. Of course the emails stopped being returned after I paid through paypal. I have a claim through paypal and hopefully I will get my money back, but I wanted to give all of you a heads up too.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Thanks!

Hope your issue gets resolved soon....

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Man I hate customer service like that (or lack of really). Sorry to hear about that and I do hope that it works out for you. Some vendors just dont have the care about their customers. Luckily there still are a few out there that really do care and go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable about purchasing from them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i ordered the front fascia, got it, but bent and everything, im absolutely choked. i dont know what to do with it. i call, no answer, does anyone know what i could do with this?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
that sucks just you know ou can be sued for this thread right? lol I'd just be carefull what you write. cheers :)
I can be sued for what????? For telling you that these mother ****ers stole $280 from me, wont return my calls or emails, closed their paypal account so now that I won my claim I cant collect any money from them and lastly are no longer registered with ebay.

Now you tell me what the **** are they gonna sue ME for? Libel? Slander? In order for them to try and sue me for that these allegations I am making need to be false, the problem is is that they are true.

So before you go spouting incorrect information on your 6th post, do a lil research pal!

On another note, I am coincidentally in So Cal right now, about 20 minutes from the address they gave me on my receipt email. Ill let you know what happens when I go to that address this week.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I can be sued for what????? For telling you that these mother ****ers stole $280 from me, wont return my calls or emails, closed their paypal account so now that I won my claim I cant collect any money from them and lastly are no longer registered with ebay.

Now you tell me what the **** are they gonna sue ME for? Libel? Slander? In order for them to try and sue me for that these allegations I am making need to be false, the problem is is that they are true.

So before you go spouting incorrect information on your 6th post, do a lil research pal!

On another note, I am coincidentally in So Cal right now, about 20 minutes from the address they gave me on my receipt email. Ill let you know what happens when I go to that address this week.
i've had the privilege of meeting you in person...i would not want to be on the other of that address when you show up. g/l to you...but most importantly, be safe.

·
Registered
522 Posts
......wish I was close by, I would go down there with you.... but be careful, or be so hardcore that they wouldn't dare f#ck around!I usually choose the latter and take my chances....... Good luck bro.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill let you guys know what happens...but I just found out another one of our members from Canada just got ripped off for $1000 bumper and they can't return his phone calls because "all the staff is busy restocking the warehouse" - wow, the level of BS they go to.

Wish we could all take a lil weekend ride in our 300's to their store:)

·
Registered
916 Posts
I am in socal where are they located I would love to visit them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Damn man, that sucks. I would get a few guys together and head out there....be polite, be firm and be scary. good luck, Chunk....keep us informed.

btw, sued? Gimme a forkin break.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I went down the their address in Corona, CA. It is in an industrial area and the glass windows were tinted really dark. I peered in through the glass front doors and saw a counter, some racks and even some merchandise attatched to the racks and inside the counter. But the place looked deserted. I got the number of the leasing agent from the sign and left him a message regarding a forwarding address or contact info but I havent heard back from him.

I guess I am at a dead end now. At least it was only $280 and not $1000 like the guy in Canada.

The crazy thing is that their website is still up and people are still buying merch from them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Link to Bizrate shows poor ratings for autoaccesroy4u

I was killing some time just browsing and found this link to Bizrate. I shows a 75% Negative rating.

AutoAccessory4u.com Reviews and Store Ratings at BizRate

Here's a link to another address for them:

autoaccessory4u.com - Site Information from Alexa

Here's the addresses

AutoAccessory4u.com

Administrative:

Corona CA United States 92879
951-737-3222
Registrant:

AutoAccessory.com
Irvine CA United States 92614 Phone: +1 949 916 4901
Fax: +1 949 916 4915
Craig [at] progressiveaftermarket.com

Thier BBB Rating is an 'F'

DBA: Progressive Aftermarket Concepts, Inc.» OtherAddress: 645 East Harrison Avenue, Suite 100
Corona,
CA 92879» OtherPrimary Phone: (951) 736-1611» OtherPrimary Fax: (951) 737-7222» OtherPrimary Contact: Customer Service» OtherWebsite: Company ID: 100021571Business Start Date: BBB Created Record on: 10/27/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts