Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious a lot of people reccomend your side markers to replace the ugly orange ones. I guess my major concern is i replaced all lights on my truck and they all have condensation on the inside of the lights and are kind of yellowing and the reflector film on the inside is kind of peeling. do you guys warrasnty against peeling and moisture?
I just want to know because the lights are expensive and would hate for them to look awfullk in a year or 2.
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
168 Posts
just curious a lot of people reccomend your side markers to replace the ugly orange ones. I guess my major concern is i replaced all lights on my truck and they all have condensation on the inside of the lights and are kind of yellowing and the reflector film on the inside is kind of peeling. do you guys warrasnty against peeling and moisture?
I just want to know because the lights are expensive and would hate for them to look awfullk in a year or 2.
thanks in advance.
I can tell you that they warranty all there bulbs. They had a problem with the clear front side markers with moisture. They now seal them. They replaced mine no questions asked. There is no film on there bulbs. I remember somewhere that the bulbs are guaranteed for life. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. I don't know how Arron missed this one. Maybe they will chime in...

·
Registered
916 Posts
They warranty thier bulbs for life, I had one bulb go bad they sent me a new one and I returned the the old one done deal no questions. and they look great.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies guys. I dont think aaron likes me. haha
Do they offer forum members any kind of discount. i was looking at old posts and noticed the prices seemed to be cheaper for these bumper lights with the bulbs. but maybe what i saw was a forum member discount price.

·
Registered
168 Posts
thanks for the replies guys. I dont think aaron likes me. haha
Do they offer forum members any kind of discount. i was looking at old posts and noticed the prices seemed to be cheaper for these bumper lights with the bulbs. but maybe what i saw was a forum member discount price.

Promotional Code(s): 300C

5% or 10% discount . It doesn't show up on the original order form. They take it off before they charge you credit card. It's been awhile since I ordered from them though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts